The Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells were released on the market in 2013, and since then, they have been one of the top-selling adjustable dumbbell sets. They not only save time when switching weights they also save space.
They are ergonomically designed to fit nicely in your hand and to not be too bulky. With these dumbbells, you can exercise almost all parts of your body, which is ideal for those who do not want to or do not have enough time to be going to the gym.
Bowflex is a well established brand so you can ensure you are dealing with a good brand.
– Adjustable dumbbells.
These dumbbells can be adjusted from 5 to 52.5 pounds, allowing the user to change the weight in seconds – great for doing drop sets or supersets. It is very easy to add weight on the dumbbells: it involves turning a dial which takes a matter of seconds.
Its increments start from 2.5 pounds and can increase up to the first 25 pounds. The adjusting mechanism makes the equipment act like 15 different sets of weights. This eliminates the need to purchase new sets.
– Special dial system for weight determination.
With the help of the dial system, the user can easily determine the weight he or she wishes to work with. And as mentioned above, you can enjoy 2.5-pound increments so you have a wide variety of different weight variables.
– Ergonomic and attractive design.
The handle is slightly thicker in the center and tapers towards the ends or weights to provide comfortable handling. It has also slight ridges to help the user enjoy firmer grip. With an attractive design, the dumbbells look good when displayed in the exercise or gym room.
– Sturdy and durable construction.
The Bowflex adjustable dumbbells are made of high-quality, tough materials. However these dumbbells are not designed to be dropped.
– Quite sturdy & durable dumbbells.
– Easy and reliable to change weights.
– Securely fixed plates- metal tabs & durable molding are provided to keep them in place.
– Improved grip with a slightly-ridged handle.
– Easy to increase weight by 2.5-pound increments with the help of a dial system.
– Suitable for heavy exercises such as lunges & shrugs and also light exercises such as raises & curls.
– Can allow you to quickly switch from one exercise to another.
– Offers quieter workouts as it lacks clanging metal plates.
– Saves a lot of space in the workout room as it can act like 15 different sets of weights.
– 2-year warranty on the major parts.
– Not suitable for everyone as it has a fixed width and length.
– More expensive than most adjustable dumbbells.
According to customer reviews, the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells meet many fitness needs of users. Most customers are pleased with its ease of changing weights and the space-saving property. About 95% of the users have given the equipment 4 stars and above. As it stands, the total number of reviews is 2,745 and the overall rating is 4.8 out of 5.0 stars.
The fitness equipment is efficient in performing strength and weight training. It has adjustable weights to provide whole body workout and its handle is comfortable on the hand, something which motivates the user to keep exercising. It has a sturdy and durable construction which means that the user is guaranteed long-time strength & weight training. If you can dig deeper in your pocket for high quality dumbbells, you can choose to own this Bowflex equipment.
1,008 total views, 1 views today